The easiest way to move your podcast from SoundCloud to Podmio.
Please follow these steps:
- Find your RSS Feed for your SoundCloud podcast
— Go to your Content Settings page on SoundCloud
— Copy your RSS feed URL
This is what the RSS feed URL will look like: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:256518344/sounds.rss
- Login to your Podmio Dashboard.
- On the top right corner, Click on your name,
- It will open a list of menus, choose IMPORT RSS Feed
- Now, It will open a new page, Enter your RSS feed and click VALIDAT
When you click Validate, Our system will send an email to email that’s listed on your RSS feed.
Note:If you do not know which email is listed in your RSS feed. Check email used for your old Podcast hosting or for your iTunes or Google. The email will be sent to one of those emails. If you have NO IDEA or your old podcast hosting is using their email to control the RSS feed then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will validate it manually.
- You will receive an email from our platform to verify that you actually own this podcast RSS feed.
- Verify the Feed URL, By clicking “CLICK HERE”
- DONE! Your Feed will be verified.
- Just relax! Our system is copying ALL your podcast mp3, your cover images, all the relateddata from your RSS over to our system.
Note:Please allow FULL 24 hours for it to import. Once Imported, the Status will change to Imported & You will see your Podcast Imported on the Dashboard of Podmio.